Monday, September 19, 2011

Let's Get This Party Started!

I keep telling myself that I am going to start blogging but just can never get going. I am going to do my best to keep up and actually post stuff on here. Haha. I want this to be a place where I can share with my friends and family about what is going on in my life and what things I am interested in currently. Probably going to be a pretty boring blog! We will see how this goes....
I am about a month into my Junior year of college. Hard to believe! College is going by so fast. I have an amazing job in the Education Department at school and I am living in my first apartment. A lot of positive new changes. But with those comes more responsibility....of course. Paying my first bills and dealing with what's for dinner tonight. It has been good but new and a little stressful. I know that this will be a good year full of new experience and life lessons. Look forward to sharing with everyone about what's going on and what is new!  

No comments:

Post a Comment